Dear Bennett Valley Parents and Community Partners,
The Bennett Valley Alliance of Parents and Teachers (BVAPT) is hosting our 13th Annual Walk-a-thon and Silent Auction on September 13, 2019. This fundraiser helps support the BVAPT in providing funds, offering support and sponsoring community-building activities for the Bennett Valley Union School District to its approximately 800 families. Without the generous donations from local businesses and our BVUSD family community, the below essentials may not be otherwise funded!
Your Donations Support
- Special grade level assemblies and field trips.
- Hands on learning science.
- Annually purchased new computers, tablets, and tech supplies.
- Annual teacher and principal allowances.
- Physical Education including equipment and Strawberry’s athletic program.
- Sensory tools and supplies to enable learning for all.
- Supplemental books for the libraries and so much more!
Your generous donation will help us support the students and teachers of the Bennett Valley School District through these programs. Please consider donating to this vital fundraiser. All donors will be acknowledged within the district’s frequent flyers and newsletters. Donated items will be optimally displayed with your company name and item at the silent auction. Donations received prior to August 12th will also be featured in the district wide parent packet highlighting the event to all families at the beginning of the school year.
- Donations and Sponsorships are tax-deductible! BVAPT 501(c)(3) Tax ID 68- 0311760.
- Please contact our Silent Auction Committee to arrange for pick up/drop off of the donation.
Please contact Gabby Jeffcoat, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a donation for the Silent Auction.