2019-2020 Mini Grant Process and Application
B.V.A.P.T Mission Statement:
The mission of the BVAPT is to provide community-building events, enhance educational, classroom and extracurricular programs for the benefit of students, teachers and school staff, and raise funds to make this possible.
PURPOSE: The purposes of these grants are to supply funds to encourage imaginative and creative teaching in accordance to the BVAPT mission.
WHO SHOULD APPLY: All classroom teachers of Bennett Valley School District are eligible.
SIZE OF GRANTS: We will try to benefit as many students as possible. Typical grants will be dependent on annual BVAPT budget.
· Proposals should be creative, innovative, directly benefit students and match with BVAPT mission.
· No portion of grant monies can be used to supplement salaries for currently contractually employed Teachers/Aides/Specialists.
· No portion of grant monies can draw funds from existing line item(s) in BVAPT budget.
· Projects may begin anytime after notification of awards and should be completed by the end of the fiscal school year of year applied and awarded.
HOW GRANTS ARE AWARDED:
1. Please submit the proposal via the button below.
2. Strawberry/Yulupa Administration will review the proposals first. After administration review, the BVAPT Board will select grant awardees in accordance with the specified funding criteria and available funds.
· These are one-time grants, (teachers will need to apply each year or semester)
· Teachers are allowed to combo/lump multiple grant proposals together (for example, “1st grade mini-grant proposal”)
· Teachers are authorized to receive multiple grants within one fiscal school year.
EVALUATION: A post-project review form will be provided once the grant is approved.
· Applications due: FEBRURAY 28TH 2020
· Notification of awards by: MARCH 13TH 2020
GRANT INVOICE PROCEDURE:
1. Receive invoice from your vendor
2. Contact Administrative Assistant (for 2020: Debbie) at the BVUSD District Office for payment
3. BVAPT will reimburse BVUSD
If you have any questions, please e-mail Nathan Murray at email@example.com.