2020-2021 Mini Grant Process and Application
B.V.A.P.T Mission Statement:
The mission of the BVAPT is to provide community-building events, enhance educational, classroom and extracurricular programs for the benefit of students, teachers and school staff, and raise funds to make this possible.
PURPOSE: The purposes of these grants are to supply funds to encourage imaginative and creative teaching in accordance to the BVAPT mission.
WHO SHOULD APPLY: All teachers of Bennett Valley Union School District (BVUSD) are eligible.
SIZE OF GRANTS: Max benefit is capped at $600.
• No portion of grant monies can be used to supplement salaries for currently contractually employed Teachers/Aides/Classified/Specialists.
• The end of the fiscal school year of the year awarded, the projects must be completed.
• Proposals should be creative, innovative and directly benefit students in support of the BVAPT mission.
1. Please submit proposal on BVAPT website.
Or use paper form that has been placed in your box or print from the announcement email.
2. Strawberry, Yulupa & District Administration will review the proposals first. After administration review, the BVAPT Board will select grant awardees in accordance with the specified funding criteria, available funds and alignment with our mission statement.
3. If approved, submit invoice, bid, website or other details of business/individual of vendor to Sonali at the BVUSD District Office for payment. email@example.com.
4. BVAPT will reimburse the BVUSD.
Note: Teachers are allowed to combo/lump multiple grant proposals together (for example, the 2nd grade team of teachers can combo multiple mini-grant proposal amounts into one)
· Mini-Grant Applications sent to teachers: JANUARY 13, 2021
· Applications due: MARCH 1, 2021
· Discussed at the BVAPT Board Meeting: MARCH 9, 2021
· Notification of awards by: MARCH 11, 2021
After completion of mini-grant project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how it went!