Cover Art Contest
We need 5 fabulous pieces of art to feature on each of the yearbook covers (one on the front and four on the back).
- Your paper must be standard 8.5” × 11” and oriented vertically
- Use markers, paints, colored paper, colored pencils and/or pictures – be creative!
- Do NOT use foil, sparkly stickers or fluorescent inks – these do not reproduce well
- Please include YULUPAͬ/STRAWBERRY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 2020-2021 somewhere in your picture (does not have to be written in capital letters)
- Write your First and Last Name and Grade on the back *we need to know who you are, your artwork will be
disqualified if this is not included!
- Entries should try to show how unique the school year has been.
Turn in entries to the Yulupa, Strawberry or
the District office by JANUARY 31st!
In order to provide yearbooks to both Yulupa and Strawberry Elementary Schools; we have established a relationship with TreeRing.
To purchase a yearbook for your student, click the button below to create your account. Enter in one of the following passcodes based on what school your child attends:
- 1015590630293107 (Yulupa)
- 101568058824386 (Strawberry)
If you already have a Treering account, please add the new school year under My Kids->Kid Settings.
If you are ordering yearbooks for more than one student: you may use the same account. Once you have added one child, go to My Kids->Kid Settings->Add Kid. To purchase a Yulupa or Strawberry yearbook you must first select the school on the left menu.
Our new yearbook company, Treering will plant a tree for every yearbook purchased and you have the option to customize two additional pages* that will only print in your child’s book. Add photos from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive & more. Answer fun Memory Questions to help remember the year.
*The 2 Custom Pages are FREE. Want more pages? Each additional 2 pages is just $0.99.